Unknown post type
Unknown post type
Aries; being greeted by dogs when you walk into someone’s house, cardinals, hangovers, the way a person’s eyes light up when they speak about something with passion
Taurus; being emotional while drunk, friends you can go forever without talking to who will still be there, the smell of a coffee shop
Gemini; buying new books, water balloon fights, fresh tattoos, the feeling you get when a situation you were anxious for turns out better than expected
Capricorn + Sagittarius: When it comes to accepting responsibility for your failures, you both are so desperate to blame each other.
Aquarius + Cancer: You two have to stop using the “I’m too busy” as an excuse to avoid saying how you really feel about each other.
Leo + Taurus: Sometimes one of you two just have to be the bigger person and admit defeat in order to move on with your life.
Pisces + Gemini: Rather than closing doors and shutting each other out enter every situation with a positive and open outlook.
Scorpio + Libra: Sometimes you two have a habit of projecting your own insecurities and doubts onto each other to the point you two can’t even be in the same room.
Aries + Virgo: Before you two go to war with each other try to step outside of the situation and assess whether things are really as bad as they initially seem.
As an Aries as you enter 2020 you will find yourself leaning on a: Virgo
As a Taurus as you enter 2020 you will find yourself leaning on a: Libra
As a Gemini as you enter 2020 you will find yourself leaning on a: Cancer
As a Cancer as you enter 2020 you will find yourself leaning on a: Sagittarius
As a Leo as you enter 2020 you will find yourself leaning on a: Capricorn
As a Virgo as you enter 2020 you will find yourself leaning on a: Leo
As a Libra as you enter 2020 you will find yourself leaning on a: Scorpio
As a Scorpio as you enter 2020 you will find yourself leaning on an: Aquarius
As a Sagittarius as you enter 2020 you will find yourself leaning on a: Taurus
As a Capricorn as you enter 2020 you will find yourself leaning on an: Aries
As an Aquarius as you enter 2020 you will find yourself leaning on a: Pisces
As a Pisces as you enter 2020 you will find yourself leaning on a: Gemini
Virgo: “His words of truthful vengeance, they could pin us to the floor, brought a few more people on, and put the fear in a whole lot more”
Libra: “She’ll come, she’ll go. She’ll lay belief on you, but she won’t stake her life on you, how can life become her point of view”
Sagittarius: “Don’t let me hear you say life’s taking you nowhere, angel, come get up my baby, look at that sky, life’s begun, nights are warm and the days are young”
Aries: “Though nothing will drive them away, we can beat them, just for one day, we can be Heroes, just for one day”
Taurus: “He talks like a jerk but he could eat you with a fork and spoon”
Gemini: “Heaven loves ya, the clouds part for ya, nothing stands in your way”
Cancer: “You’re not alone, you’re watching yourself but you’re too unfair, you got your head all tangled up but if I could only make you care”
Leo: “The kids was just crass, he was the naz, with God given ass, he took it all too far”
Capricorn: “If she says she can do it then she can do it, she don’t make false claims”
Scorpio: “You love bands when they’re playing hard, you want more and you want it fast, they put you down, they say I’m wrong, you tacky thing, you put them on”
Aquarius: “I wander round, feet off the ground, I even go from town to town”
Pisces: “I think I saw you in an ice-cream parlour, drinking milk shakes cold and long, smiling and waving and looking so fine, don’t think you knew you were in this song”
1st House: Self-Image.
The first house represents the so called Ascendant. Meaning depending on the sign the house is in, that’s how people will see you when they first meet you. Kind of the mask you put on in public. The first house is also linked to ones physical appearance.
2nd House: Finances and Self-Worth.
The second house tells you a lot about how you deal with money in general but it will also shine a light on your sense of self-worth.
3rd House: Communication.
The third house helps you see how you process and deal with recieved information. It rules all kinds of communication such as writing, speaking even media and how we phrase our thoughts.
(According to people i know)
° Cancer & Capricorn
– When “Cold hearted” Capricorn meets warm and motherly Cancer, you would think they would fail, but that can’t be further from the truth. The similarity of these signs is in that they both expect to be loved to death and appreciated , and these individuals really work well when it comes to being loyal and loving. They are both naturally shy, but Cancer fights it better. Overall, one of the most powerful couples.
° Libra & Pisces
– These guys have that very balanced relationship. Very peaceful and emotional, and both of these signs really genuinely care about their lovers and friends. They give their all, but don’t expect anything back. Iconic duo full of love and support for each other.
° Taurus & Scorpio
-This might seem like a poor match, but these people actually get along really well when they know each other well. Sure, there will be some problems but they will easily overcome them because both of them are very passonate and full of support. They will help each other , and together come to the top. They have this magnetical connection. Truly , they understand one another.
° Aries & Leo
– Both being fire signs, these people are full of energy, and hunger for fun. This match is probbably one of the strongest because of the similarities of these signs. Both of these individuals will give their maximmum to be honest and loyal to one another. If they’re not in relationship, they could be easily best friends.
° Gemini & Aquarius
– These guys just understand each other. They love attention ,and they are willing to give it to one another. Both are very intelectually active, and they could learn so much together. They have the ability to see trough things, and this helps them a lot as a couple.
° Virgo & Sagittarius
– You would think that these signs have nothing in common, but they actually do. This is the most underrated couple of the zodiac. Virgos are usually very stubborn but they relax in a company such as Sagittarius. Their relationship is all about respecting eachother’s differences and enjoying their stories and jokes.